Winchester DryLok Super Steel, 12 Gauge, 3 1/2″ Shot Shells, 1 9/16 oz., 250 Rounds
- Item Number: 707253
- Mfg. Number: XSC12L
- UPC Number: 020892008670
- Gauge: 12
- Shell Length: 3 1/2″
- Shot Type: Plated steel
- Shot Weight: 1 9/16 oz.
- Shot Size: T, BBB, BB, 1, 2, 3
- Muzzle Velocity: 1,300 FPS
- Rounds: 250
Flooded timber, swamps, marshes, duck blinds and john boats: duck hunters get wet…it’s all part of the hunt. Drylok Super Steel loads are trusted by the most hard-core duck hunters in the harshest of conditions. Winchester®’s patented technology is designed to keep your shotgun shells dry, time after time, no matter where you are. When it matters, you need Drylok Super Steel.
- Plated steel plate for corrosion resistance
- Heavy wad design protects your barrel and provides tight patterns for long-range knockdowns
- Drylok 2-pc. double-seal wad system ensures maximum water resistance and provides a greater gas seal for faster, consistent velocity
- Lacquered primer ensures powder stays dry in the harshest conditions